PROLiNK® PRO171T Touchscreen is a high performance intelligent multi-scanning color monitor. It is with 17" TFT LCD screen and MCU digital control without radiation and glare, offers simply outstanding image sharpness, vibrant colors and high contrast tones with resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels.
PRO171T is act as both an input and output device, using a graphical user interface (GUI) there is no need for a separate monitor, keyboard and mouse as the touchscreen monitor acts as all three.
VESA Standard Compliant
VESA standard compliant can be easily attached to any of touch panel mounts and brackets, covering the entire range of mounting options, including desktop, wall, mobile and ceiling mounts.
- Sleek and slim, lightweight touch panel design, adapting to small places to saving more space for your workstations.
- Anti-glare, scratch proof and super clear touchscreen.
- Ideal for kiosk integrators, VARs and OEMs in healthcare, retail, POS or hospitality applications.
- Resistive technology and touch accuracy of >99%.
- Low power consumption for reduced total cost of ownership.
• Panel Size: 17 inch Diagonal Analog RGB
• Max Resolution: 1280 x 1024 Pixels
• Display Area: 337.9(H) x 270.3(V) mm
• Dot Pitch: 0.264 mm
• Brightness: 300cd/m²
• Contrast Ratio: 500:1 (typical)
• Response Time: 8ms
• Viewing Angle: H=160°, V=130°
• H-Frequency: 30 ~ 60 kHz
• V-Frequency: 60 ~ 75 Hz
• On/Off, Menu, +/- Keys, Auto, Select
• OSD: PC Menu, Picture Menu
Interface and Environmental
• Glass Surface: Non-Glare Coating
• Connectors: Audio, Power Jack, D-Sub
• Basic I/O Ports: DC-12V, VGA D-Sub, DVI (Optional)
• Power Input: 100V - 260V, 50 / 60Hz
• Power Consumption: 40W Max
• Power Saving: DMPS Power Saving < 5W
• Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
• Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
• Weight: 6.0 Kg
• Dimension: 500(L) x 160(W) x 570(H) mm